MacBook Black Friday Deals (2020): Best Apple MacBook Pro & Air Sales Rated by Saver Trends
Save on MacBook deals at the Black Friday sale, featuring MacBook Air & Pro savings
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Compare the latest MacBook deals for Black Friday 2020, including MacBook Pro 13-inch and 16-inch & MacBook Air offers. Explore the best deals by clicking the links listed below.
Best MacBook Deals:
- Save up to 25% on a wide range of Apple MacBook, MacBook Air & MacBook Pro laptops – check live prices on top-rated 2020 MacBook models at Amazon
- Save up to $400 on Apple MacBook Pro, MacBook Air & MacBook laptops – at B&H Photo Video
- Save up to 20% on a wide range of Apple MacBook Air laptops at Amazon – save on the 2020 13-inch model & renewed models
- Save up to $70 on the latest Apple MacBook Air laptop at Amazon – at Amazon
- Save up to $400 on Apple MacBook Air laptops at B&H Photo Video
- Save up to $300 on Apple MacBook Pro laptops at Amazon
- Save on the latest Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch (2020 model) at Amazon – the 16-inch MacBook Pro 2020 features a bold Retina display and has up to 64GB of memory and 8TB of SSD storage
- Save up to $120 on Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch laptops at Amazon – check the latest prices on the 13 inch MacBook Pro
- Save on Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch laptops at Amazon
- Save up to $300 on Apple MacBook Pros at B&H Photo Video
Want some more deals? Click here to access the full selection of deals at Walmart’s Black Friday sale and click here to check out Amazon’s latest Black Friday deals. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Blending high-end performance with premium design aesthetics, the Apple MacBook is one of the most highly recommended laptops by tech critics. For an all-purpose notebook, the 13-inch MacBook Air is just as capable of CPU-intensive tasks as other top offerings from other brands while being thinner and lighter. Professionals who require a more powerful computer will find the 15-inch 2019 MacBook Pro to be easily capable of faster processing speeds than most desktop machines.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)