Prime Day Tablet & iPad Deals (2020): Galaxy Tab, Fire Tablet & iPad Pro, Air & mini Savings Tracked by Spending Lab
Prime Day tablet & iPad deals for 2020, including Fire HD Tablets, Apple iPad Air & Pro, Microsoft Surface & Samsung Galaxy Tab sales
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s our guide to the latest tablet & iPad deals for Prime Day 2020, featuring all the latest offers on Samsung Galaxy Tab, Amazon Fire tablets, iPad mini, Air & Pro & Microsoft Surface. Links to the top deals are listed below.
Best Apple iPad deals:
- Save on the latest Apple iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Air & iPad mini tablets – at the Amazon Prime Day sale
- Save $63 on the Apple iPad Mini at Amazon
- Save $50 on the Apple iPad Pro at Amazon
- Save $30 on the Apple iPad at Amazon
- Save $36 on the Apple iPad Air 2 (Renewed) at Amazon
- Check out the full range of Apple iPads on sale for Amazon Prime Day – check the latest deals on 8th Generation, 7th Gen & older iPad tablets (32GB, 64GB and 128GB)
Best tablet deals:
- Save up to 47% on a wide range of Amazon Fire Tablets – click the link for the latest deals on Fire HD 10, 7, Fire 7 & Fire HD Kids Edition Tablets
- Save up to $80 on a wide range of Samsung Galaxy Tab tablets – at Amazon
- Save 47% on the Fire HD 10 Tablet (Prime Exclusive) –
- Save $70 on the Fire HD 10 Kids Edition Tablet on Amazon (Prime Exclusive)
- Save 43% on the All-new Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet at Amazon
- Save $35 on the Fire HD 8 Plus Tablet with Wireless Charging Dock at Amazon
- Save $85 on the Fire HD 10 Bundle at Amazon (Prime Exclusive)
- Save $150 on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Wifi at Amazon
- Save $100 on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Wifi at Amazon
- Save up to $80 on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e at Amazon
- Save 33% on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 at Amazon
- Save $71 on the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite at Amazon
- Save up to 47% on a wide range of tablets– click the link for the latest prices on top-rated Android tablets & iPads at the Amazon Prime Day sale
- Check out the full range of tablets on sale for Amazon Prime Day – save on tablets for kids as well as high-powered tablets from Apple, Samsung and Microsoft
Looking for more deals on Galaxy Tabs, Windows tablets & Apple iPad? Click here to view the full selection of live deals on Amazon’s Prime Day sale page.
Amazon Prime Day 2020 sales last for a restricted time period. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Now entering its sixth consecutive year, Amazon Prime Day gives Prime members exclusive deals on a wide range of brands across all categories.
Not yet an Amazon Prime member? Start your 30-day free trial and make the most of all the best Prime Day deals.
Prime Day 2020 provides shoppers with numerous deals on Fire tablets, iPad Air and Pro, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 & Microsoft Surface over the 48 hour sale. The latest additions to Apple’s iPad lineup are the new iPad Air and standard iPad models. Compared to the previous iteration, the iPad Air now has a 40 percent speedier CPU and 30 percent improvement in graphics, thanks to its new A14 Bionic chip. Moreover, the eighth-generation iPad builds on its predecessor with an A12 Bionic processor for faster performance. The iPad Pro remains the top-of-the-line model with advanced features and performance comparable to computers.
The Fire HD 8 and Fire HD 8 Plus are the most recent tablets from Amazon. They now come with USB-C charging, a faster CPU, and more RAM. The Fire HD 8 Plus even has wireless charging support. The Fire 7 is still the most affordable tablet in the lineup while the Fire HD 10 is the flagship device with the largest screen.
Meanwhile, the Microsoft Surface family welcomed the new Surface Pro X, Surface Go 2, Surface Book 3, and Surface Pro 7. These Windows tablets are perfect for those who want a portable and powerful device to replace their desktop PCs. With the varying models, there’s always a Surface for any budget.
Samsung’s newest Android tablets are the Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+. The company claims they have the hardware to deliver performance that can keep up with desktop computers. Notably, the Galaxy Tab S7+ has a vibrant 12.4-inch Super AMOLED display with HDR10+ support while, in contrast, the Galaxy Tab S7 sports an LCD screen.
Last year’s Prime Day sale proved to be a record-breaker for sales of Amazon devices, with the Amazon Echo Dot and Fire TV Stick proving to be particularly popular items.
Want some more iPad Pro and Samsung Galaxy tablet deals? Click here to shop the full selection of live deals on the Amazon Prime Day sale page.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)