Black Friday Smartwatch Deals 2019: Best Fossil, Apple, Garmin & Galaxy Smartwatch Deals Reviewed by Consumer Articles
Compare smartwatch Black Friday 2019 deals and save now on Android, Garmin, Fossil, Galaxy, Suunto and Apple smartwatches
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–In search of the best smartwatch deals for Black Friday 2019? Deals researchers at Consumer Articles have found the best savings on smartwatches, fitness trackers and more wearables. Links to the best live deals are listed below.
Best Smartwatch deals:
- Save up to 50% on Apple Watch, Samsung Galaxy Watch, Garmin & Fossil smartwatches at Walmart
- Save 50% on the purchase of the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 – available at Sprint.com
- Save up to 50% on Apple Watch Series 5 at Sprint.com – save on Apple Watch Series 5 Nike & Stainless Steel models
- Save up to $50 on a wide range of Fitbit activity trackers & smartwatches at the Fitbit.com sale – including discounts on the latest Fitbit Versa 2 smartwatch
- Save up to 33% on a wide range of Garmin watches & activity trackers at the Garmin Cyber Days Sale
- Save up to 38% on a wide range of smartwatches at Amazon.com – click the link for live prices on popular versions like the Apple watch, Samsung Galaxy watch active and the smartwatch for Android
- Save up to 49% on Fossil smartwatches for men and women on Amazon.com
- Save up to 30% on Suunto smartwatches at Amazon.com
- Save up to 49% on Samsung Galaxy smartwatches at Amazon
- Save on Apple Watch Series 5, 4 & 3 smartwatches at Amazon
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for their latest deals. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The smartwatch is a more convenient device to consumers who are always on the go. It can provide notifications that are easy to check. Touchscreen displays allows quick access to messages, GPS navigation, and more mobile applications. Popular smartwatch brands include Apple, Samsung Galaxy, Garmin, Suunto, and Fossil.
What is the explanation behind the name Black Friday? The Friday following Thanksgiving is an annual shopping holiday. The deals and discounted items offered during this time often cause extreme disruption due to the large volume of people and it is suggested that this is why it’s called Black Friday.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)