The Best Apple Watch Black Friday Deals (2019): List of Apple Watch Series 3, 4 & 5 GPS & Cellular Savings Shared by Save Bubble
Money saving experts have found the best Apple Watch Black Friday 2019 deals, including Series 5, Series 4, Series 3, Nike & Hermes smartwatch deals
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Looking for the best Apple Watch Black Friday 2019 deals? Money saving experts at Save Bubble have identified the top Black Friday Apple Watch Series 5, 4 & 3 deals for 2019. Find them listed below.
Best Apple Watch deals:
- Save 50% off on Apple Watch Series 5 – save on Apple Watch Series 5, Nike, Stainless Steel & Aluminium models at Sprint.com
- Take 50% off any Apple Watch (including Apple Watch Series 5, 4, 3 & Apple Watch 5 Nike) – check full offer details at Sprint.com
- Save up to $100 on a wide range of Apple Watches at Amazon – check live prices on top-rated 38mm, 40mm, 42mm & 44mm Apple Watches and Apple Watch Bands
- Save up to $40 on Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS) & Series 5 (GPS & Cellular) smartwatches at Amazon – including Space Gray, Silver & Gold Aluminum models
- Save up to $70 on Apple Watch Series 4 (40mm & 44mm) smartwatches at Amazon – check live prices on GPS & Cellular and GPS only models
- Save up to 48% off on Apple Watches at Walmart
- Save on Apple Watch Series 3, 4 & 5 – at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Black Friday home page. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
With its unparalleled fitness and navigating capabilities, Apple Watch remains one of the leading brands in smartwatches. The Apple Watch Series 5 takes pride in its Always-On Retina Display, built-in compass, and international emergency calling feature. Apple Watch users can fully customize case and band combinations upon purchasing Series 5, something that was not offered for Series 4 and Series 3. Apple Watch Nike and Apple Watch Hermes collections are fully customizable as well and come in 40 mm and 44 mm cases.
What are Black Friday sales? Due to the large increase in sales arising from Black Friday, many retailers find their profits run “into the black”. This is one of the suggestions as to why the shopping holiday after Thanksgiving is called “Black Friday”.
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)