Nintendo Download: A Week Filled With Mystery, Mischief and Mickey
REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy – Deluxe Edition – The famous Professor Hershel Layton has gone missing, and it’s time for his smart and spirited daughter Katrielle to take the spotlight. Enjoy a mysterious and intriguing adventure with this Deluxe Edition, which includes more than 40 new puzzles, enhanced HD visuals and all the DLC from the Nintendo 3DS version. LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy – Deluxe Edition will be available on Nov. 8.
- New Super Lucky’s Tale – Discover the world of the New Super Lucky’s Tale game as you quest to rescue the Book of Ages from the mysterious Jinx and his nefarious Kitty Litter. Use Lucky’s bushy tail and wit to overcome enemies in this playful platforming adventure for all ages. New Super Lucky’s Tale will be available on Nov. 8.
- Disney TSUM TSUM FESTIVAL – The sweet and stackable Disney Tsum Tsum characters step foot into a toy store filled with party games. Families can have a blast together in multiplayer* matchups like curling, bubble hockey and coin dozer. With 10 different games and a festival of kid-friendly Tsums, this week’s game night just got a whole lot cuter. Disney TSUM TSUM FESTIVAL will be available on Nov. 8
- Take in the Sights at the City of Lights with Mario Kart Tour – Blast through the scenic streets of grand Paris during the Paris Tour event, which runs exclusively in the Mario Kart Tour game** until Nov. 19. Racers can zoom past the Eiffel Tower while playing as Shy Guy dressed as a pastry chef, or as Peach, looking positively resplendent in her stylish vacation outfit as she explores Paris.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
- Don’t Miss Your Last Chance to Enter the My Nintendo Luigi’s Mansion 3 Sweepstakes! – Celebrate the spookiest game of the year with the My Nintendo Luigi’s Mansion 3 Sweepstakes***, exclusively for My Nintendo members. Redeem your My Nintendo Platinum Points for a chance to win fun prizes, including a Luigi’s Mansion 3 PVC Statue. These statues are incredibly detailed – seriously, check out the design of the Poltergust G-00 in all its ghost-slamming glory. To learn more, visit https://my.nintendo.com/news/81d90ed9678d9ceb.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- ANIMUS: Harbinger
- Arcade Archives T.N.K III
- Asdivine Kamura
- Bee Simulator – Available Nov. 12
- Blindy – Available Nov. 8
- Desktop Dodgeball Trial Edition
- Desktop Rugby Trial Edition
- DRAW CHILLY – Available Nov. 12
- Football Game – Available Nov. 8
- holedown – Available Nov. 13
- House of Golf – Available Nov. 8
- Incredible Mandy
- Instant Sports – Demo Version – Available Nov. 8
- Juicy Realm
- JUMANJI: The Video Game – Available Nov. 8
- Mad Games Tycoon – Available Nov. 12
- MONKEY BARRELS
- One Person Story – Available Nov. 8
- Rally Road – Available Nov. 8
- REKT! High Octane Stunts – Available Nov. 8
- Ritual: Crown of Horns
- Romancing SaGa 3 – Available Nov. 11
- Skybolt Zack
- STAY COOL, KOBAYASHI-SAN!: A RIVER CITY RANSOM STORY
- Strange Telephone
- STURMWIND EX – Available Nov. 8
- Super Street: Racer
- THE GRISAIA TRILOGY
- The Legend of Dark Witch – Demo Version – Available Nov. 11
- The Manga Works
- The Mims Beginning – Available Nov. 11
- Thief of Thieves: Season One – Available Nov. 12
- Tokyo Dark – Remembrance –
- Truck Simulator USA
- Twister Road
- Yaga – Available Nov. 12
- Zen Chess Collection – Available Nov. 12
*Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.
**Free-to-start; optional in-game purchases available. Persistent Internet, compatible smartphone and Nintendo Account required. Data charges may apply.
***NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the U.S. (incl. DC) and Canada (excluding Quebec). Sweepstakes begins 10:00am PT on October 23, 2019 and ends at 11:59pm PT on November 10, 2019. To enter, you must (1) have a Nintendo Account; (2) visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories/sweepstake; (3) sign in to your Nintendo Account, and (4) redeem 10 My Nintendo Platinum Points per entry on the Luigi’s Mansion 3 sweepstake page as stated in Official Rules. Five (5) First Place winners will each receive one (1) Collector’s Edition Luigi’s Mansion 3 PCV Statue (ARV $99.99), one (1) My Nintendo exclusive Luigi’s Mansion t-shirt (ARV $29.99), and one (1) Luigi’s Mansion 3 poster (ARV $10.00). Ten (10) Second Place winners will each receive one (1) Standard Edition Luigi’s Mansion 3 PCV Statue (ARV $79.99), one (1) My Nintendo exclusive Luigi’s Mansion t-shirt (ARV $29.99), and one (1) Luigi’s Mansion 3 poster (ARV $10.00). Total ARV of all prizes: $1,899.70. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries. Details and restrictions apply. For Official Rules, visit www.nintendo.com/corp/mynintendo-Luigis-Mansion3-sweepstakes Sponsor: Nintendo of America Inc., 4600 150th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052.
A Nintendo Account is required to redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.