Embarcadero Announces RAD Studio 10.3.2, End-to-End Solution for Building Modern, Cross-Platform Applications
Updates Include Expanded Support for Windows 64-Bit Applications and macOS 64-Bit
AUSTIN, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#Andriod—Embarcadero (a division of Idera, Inc.), a provider of cross-platform application developer productivity tools, today announced the release of RAD Studio 10.3.2 with expanded support for C++ developers building Windows applications, and for Delphi developers building macOS 64-bit applications.
RAD Studio’s rapid application development model empowers developers to create graphically sophisticated, high-performing apps for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Linux using the same native code base, so they spend less time building multi-device applications.
With version 10.3.2, RAD Studio now provides support for C++17 for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows targets, enabling developers to use the latest, most powerful version of the object-oriented programming language to develop faster, more secure applications.
Key RAD Studio enhancements include the ability to:
- Target the macOS App Store with 64-bit versions of Delphi FireMonkey applications, complete with macOS notarization support
- Target five platforms from a single Delphi codebase: iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Build Delphi GUI applications for popular Linux distributions
- Create faster, more powerful C++ applications with C++17 support for 64-bit Windows with an updated Clang-enhanced compiler
- Improve productivity with new Code Insight features for the C++ Clang-enhanced compiler including Parameter Completion, Tooltip Insight, and Navigation, as well as improved code completion and asynchronous and non-blocking behavior
- Simplify the development of RAD Server REST-based web services and streamline deployment with FireDAC database mapping and API documentation, new installers for Linux and Windows servers, RAD Server tooling, and more
- Utilize the latest Android push notification support with Firebase
“Organizations today are looking for every possible opportunity to accelerate the pace of business, including utilizing more diverse platforms and operating systems to increase application productivity and efficiency,” said Atanas Popov, general manager of Embarcadero and Idera’s Developer Tools division. “RAD Studio 10.3.2 streamlines the application development lifecycle by giving developers a single source codebase that they can simply recompile and redeploy across Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Linux.”
For more information on RAD Studio 10.3.2, visit: https://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio?utm_source=PressRelease&utm_medium=pr&utm_content=press-release-RAD10.3.3.
Embarcadero builds tools that solve productivity problems for application developers. The company’s products allow users to design, build and run applications from a single code base across all platforms. Ninety of the Fortune 100 companies and a community of more than three million C++ and Delphi users worldwide rely on Embarcadero’s award-winning products to deliver critical enterprise applications. Embarcadero is a division of Idera, Inc. To learn more, visit https://www.embarcadero.com/.
FOLIO Communications Group, LLC