Best Prime Day iPad, MacBook & Apple Watch Deals of 2019: Amazon’s Early Apple Prime Day Deals Ranked by Retail Fuse
Apple iPad, Apple Watch, iPhone & MacBook Prime Day sales are already starting. Retail Fuse, the online deals experts, round-up the top Pre-Prime Day Apple deals of 2019
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Early Prime Day Apple Watch, MacBook, iPhone & iPad deals are here and sales experts at Retail Fuse are comparing the best Apple deals available for shoppers.
Best iPad Deals:
● 24% off on the Apple iPad (Latest Model, Wi-Fi) – Apple’s top-rated and best-selling 9.7-inch tablet is on sale now at Amazon
● Save $129 on the Apple iPad Pro (2017) – this top-rated tablet from Apple offers 64GB of storage and uses an A10X Fusion chip
Best iPhone & AirPods Deals:
● Save $185 on the Apple iPhone X 256GB (Renewed) – features wireless Qi charging and is unlocked for AT&T and T-Mobile
● 10% off on the Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case (Latest Model) – these top-rated wireless earphones are rarely discounted but are on sale now at Amazon
Best Apple Watch Deals:
● 29% off on the Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 38mm) – stay fit and healthy with this top-rated smartwatch
Best MacBook Deals:
● 51% off on the Apple MacBook Pro 750GB HDD (Renewed) – this 15.4-inch Intel i7 laptop comes with a 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee ensuring it works and looks like new.
● Save $150 on the Apple MacBook 512GB SSD (2017) – this sleek laptop features 512GB of SSD storage with 8GB of RAM and an Intel Core i5 processor
What else is on sale for Prime Day this year? Check out the entire range of live deals on Amazon’s Prime Day page.
When does the Prime Day 2019 sale start? This year Prime Day begins at midnight Pacific Time (3 am ET) on Monday, July 15 and lasts for 48 hours.
The online research experts at Retail Fuse help shoppers save money online by reviewing and comparing the best Apple Prime Day deals. Check the Amazon Prime Day page for all live deals.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
Andrew Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)