Cast & Crew Celebrates First Quarter of PCard+ Sales, Offers 1% Cash Back
BURBANK, Calif., Feb. 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Cast & Crew today announced enhanced benefits and features to its business debit card and expense-management system for productions, PCard+. Customers can now earn one percent cash back for every dollar spent with no limits.1 Users can sign-up instantly – no paper forms or check deposits – and PCard+ can be set up to seamlessly feed into Cast & Crew’s industry-preferred production accounting software PSL+, or be used on its own.
Experience the interactive Multichannel News Release here: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8493551-cast-and-crew-pcard-plus-business-debit-card/
The company, a leading provider of software and services to the entertainment production industry, has received strong sales of PCard+ in its first quarter, boasting active users across film, television and digital streaming productions.
PCard+ is specifically designed with productions in mind, enabling customers to easily manage funds on-the-go, whether on-set or elsewhere. Plus, automatic balance reloads can guarantee funds are always available to crew – anytime, anywhere.
Additional PCard+ features include:
- Automatic import into PSL+ – charges are automatically available in PSL+, eliminating the need for manual export and import
- Instantly fund accounts – either through a direct link to a chosen bank account, or through wire transfer or ACH
- Real-time views – monitor all balances and transactions in real-time, and cardholders can view available spend limits on-the-go; app available in both iOS and Android
- Mobile alerts and notifications – ability to set personal alerts, including controls to instantly turn cards “on” or “off” as needed
- Extensive card controls – set any spend limit amount (down to the penny, with a $10 minimum), as well as select which days the cards are active and acceptable merchant types
- Coding and receipt management – cardholders can split and code transactions from the mobile app or website, and use the app to take pictures of receipts
- In-app support – ability to chat directly with a PCard+ Support team member
“Designed for productions, our purchase card and expense-management solution, PCard+, is set to be a game changer in the industry,” said John Berkley, Cast & Crew’s President. “Combining one percent cash back, with enhanced features like instant funding and real-time reporting, makes it the easiest, simplest solution for our clients.”
Customers can learn more about Cast & Crew’s full suite of accounting products by visiting www.castandcrew.com/solutions/accounting or sign-up directly for PCard+ now by visiting www.castandcrewcard.com/signup.
ABOUT CAST & CREW
Cast & Crew (www.castandcrew.com) provides payroll and human resources, accounting and financial, and workflow and productivity software and services to the entertainment industry. Cast & Crew’s services include payroll processing, residuals processing, workers’ compensation services, labor relations, and production incentives management and financing. Cast & Crew’s PSL production accounting software serves the needs of the film, television and digital media industries. The company was founded in 1976, and its corporate headquarters are in Burbank, California.
Director, Marketing & Communications
1 Some conditions may apply. Please visit www.castandcrewcard.com for full details.
SOURCE Cast & Crew